US Residents with our Collision Damage Coverage from AON can begin the claim process directly on travelclaim.com.
All other claims can be submitted online. Just enter your Reference Number (this ends with "INS" and can be found on your confirmation email) and email.
You will need these documents:
- Your rental agreement
- Your drivers licence or the licence of the driver involved in the accident
- All correspondence regarding damages and repairs
- Credit card statement showing the amount deducted by the rental company
- Invoices/receipts from the rental company
- For some claims we also require receipts showing that the repairs have been undertaken.
Upon entering the relevant information you will be informed of any remaining steps.
For straightforward claims expect a 3 day turnaround between submission and approval, depending on the complexity of the claim and availability of the above documentation to support your claim.
Please check if these questions are relevant or scroll down to contact us:
|US Fire||Axa Assistance||Astrenska Insurance Ltd||Intact Insurance||Chubb|
Renting a car overseas? Sort out the insurance before you go, and you’ll get better coverage at a better price. Insurance products may differ based on where you live and where you’re going, so choose your destination from the country list below and we’ll help you compare a typical rental car company policy, often called Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), to what you’d get with RentalCover.com.
If your question isn't answered by the above please fill in the below form or give us a call: